Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Faves

What I am loving right now:

Tales of Symphonia (for the PS3): Seriously, I have loved this game since it came out on the GameCube ten years ago. Last month is was released on the PS3 and you just know that I got it on the first day that I could. It is easily my favorite game.

Cough drops: because I'm sick. Ugh.

The Colorado Avalanche: It is so nice to be cheering on a team that rocks! After a few years of watching a team build potential, but not live up to it, it's fun to have something to cheer about.

My Avs day manicure: Yes, I did a manicure using the Avs burgundy, blue, white and silver. What? Like you are surprised?

My guitar: I have decided that I need to play my guitar at least a half hour four times a week. I am aiming to learn Finger Eleven's Paralizer. I don't know that it's the easiest song to learn, but I was told that the best way to truly learn the guitar is to pick a song you like and start there... so that's what I'll be doing. If you have any hints or tricks for me, please feel free to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment